Firstly, NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. The NEET Exam is for the students who have the interest to continue their higher studies in Medical Courses in India. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the NEET (UG) 2017 Exam. Through this NEET (UG) Exam, students can get the admissions into the MBBS/BDS courses in Approved Medical/Dental Colleges in India. The CBSE organizes NEET (Undergraduate) for the MBBS and BDS Courses admission. NEET (Postgraduate) is for the MS & MD courses and is replaced with All India Pre Medical Test(AIPMT). Remaining all Medical Exams are individual states or colleges themselves.
NEET Exam 2017
As per the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), NEET (UG) 2017 Exam will be conducted in 8 different languages such are English, Hindi, Marathi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Telugu, Tamil in India. Yearly, a huge number of applicants appears for the CBSE NEET UG Exam. Likewise, there is a large competition for this year NEET Exam also. Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the NEET 2017 Notification can get the required stuff to do the best in the exam. Here, candidates can obtain the CBSE NEET 2017 Notification, NEET Syllabus, Last 5 years NEET Question Papers, NEET 2017 Exam Dates, Admit Card, NEET UG Answer Key, Results, NEET Cutoff, Counselling Process, and Dates.
CBSE NEET Exam 2017 – NEET (UG) @ www.cbseneet.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education conducts National Eligibility cum Entrance Exam every year. In the same way, CBSE released the NEET (UG) Exam Notification for the year 2017. This NEET UG Exam is a Central Level Medical Entrance Exam into the MBBS/BDS Courses in recognized Medical Colleges. The NEET CBSE Exam conducts on behalf of Medical/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The NEET Online Application Registration has started on 31st January 2017 and closed on 1st March 2017. This year, NEET Entrance Exam is going to conduct on 7th May 2017. So, willing candidates can check the all required stuff about CBSE National Eligible cum Entrance Test 2017 details below.
AIPMT NEET UG 2017 Exam Overview
|Name of Examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (UG)|
|Name of the Board||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Level of Examination||Central Level|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Starting Date for Online Application Submission||31st January 2017|
|Last date to apply||1st March 2017|
|Last date for Online Application Correction||One week after the last date|
|Hall Ticket Download||15th April 2017.|
|Date of NEET Examination||7th May 2017.|
|Date of Anwer Key Release||Second week of May 2017.|
|NEET Results Date||8th June 2017 (POSTPONED).|
|Download of Rank Card||June 2017.|
|Expected Counselling Dates||Last week of June 2017.|
Application Fee of NEET (UG)
Candidates have to pay the NEET Application fee while applying. The Application fee particulars are tabulated below:
|For OC/OBC||Rs 1400/-|
|For ST/SC/PH||Rs 750/-|
Courses offered for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017 (UG)
The courses offered in the NEET(UG) 2017 Exam are
- MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery)
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
NEET Examination 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the essential NEET 2017 Eligibility Conditions such are an educational qualification, age limit, etc.
NEET (UG) Educational Qualification 2017
- Aspirants must have to complete the Intermediate / XII from any recognized Board/Institute with a 50% marks.
- Reserved candidates who have the 40% marks in 12th standard can also apply for this NEET 2017 Exam.
- Candidates who are applying for the XII Examination for the year 2017 are also eligible to apply for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017.
Age Limit for NEET Exam(UG) 2017
- The Minimum Age limit for NEET (UG) is 17 years as on 31st December 2017.
- The Maximum age limit is 25 years for general category as on 31st December 2017.
- For reserved candidates have the age relaxation upto 30 years.
- Students who are applying for the NEET 2017 must be the residents of India. That is candidates who belonging to NRI’s, OCI’s, PIO’s & Foreign Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Aspirants must have the Aadhar Card. Candidates who belonging to Assam, Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya States are except for Aadhar Card identification.
- All categories of students have only 3 attempts for the NEET All India Pre Medical Exam. No candidate will be eligible after three attempts completed.
Candidates can get the NEET 2017 Exam Notification, Online Application, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Model Papers, Admit Card, Results, Cutoff, Counselling, Required Documents, Top Medical Colleges List, etc on below table.