NEET 2017 Exam Details
- 1 NEET Counselling 2017 Procedure @ www.cbseneet.nic.in
- 1.1 NEET Counselling Details
- 1.2 NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.3 Download NEET 2017 Counselling Dates list
- 1.4 NEET Counselling – Cutoff for All India Quota Seats
- 1.5 NEET Counselling Step by Step Procedure 2017
NEET Counselling 2017 details are provided below. Check the CBSE National Eligibility Entrance Test Counselling Process on this site. Get direct links to download the CBSE NEET Counselling dates list pdf. For more information such as NEET 2017 Counselling Eligibility Criteria, Medical Entrance Test Counselling Step by Step procedure, etc., go through the following sections of the page.
NEET Counselling 2017 Procedure @ www.cbseneet.nic.in
Searching for NEET Counselling Dates and procedure? Then you are at the right place of searching. Here we have provided the complete steps of NEET 2017 Counselling procedure. These steps will help you to get the complete idea about the counseling process for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017 conducted by CBSE. Students who are going to join in MBBS/BDS courses have to qualify the NEET Exam. Recently Central Board of Secondary Education released the NEET 2017 Counselling dates. This is the great news for the students who are waiting for CBSE NEET Counselling. You can check Medical Entrance Test counseling details available on this page. Before attending the NEET Counselling, read the complete information either from here or from an official website. For further details regarding the CBSE National Eligibility Entrance Test Counselling stay tuned to this site.
CBSE is going to fill nearly 15% ALL India Quota seats through NEET exam. Candidates can use this opportunity to study higher educations. In the following sections, you can find the details of category wise cut off marks list, NEET Counselling Eligibility criteria, NEET Counselling dates, & necessary documents at the time of certificate verification.
NEET Counselling Details
|Name of the Board||CBSE, Delhi|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Entrance Test or All India Pre Medical Test|
|Category||NEET 2017 Counselling|
|Rank wise Counselling dates||Updated Soon|
NEET Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2017
Students who are willing to attend the NEET 2017 Counselling must satisfy the CBSE board eligibility criteria. Here you can check the NEET 2017 counseling eligibility details like educational qualification and age limit.
The applicants should have the mentioned qualifications for attending the NEET counseling.
- Qualify either NEET.
- PCB Candidates: At least 50% marks in 10 + 2 examination
- General PH Contenders: At least 45% marks in 10 + 2 examination
- SC/ST/OBC Aspirants: At least 40% marks in 10 + 2 examination
The aspirants must have the following age limit as per CBSE rules.
- Minimum Age: 17 years as per 31/12/2017
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Download NEET 2017 Counselling Dates list
|Counselling Stages||Date & Month||Duration|
|Main Counselling Registration, Indicative Seat & Choice Filling||22/08/2017 to
|Exercising of Choices & Locking||26/08/2017||1 day|
|Round – 1: Process of Seat Allotment||27/08/2017||1 day|
|Round 1: Result Publish||28/08/2017||1 day|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round||29/08/2017 to 03/09/2017||6 days|
|Round 2: Exercising of Choices & Locking||09/09/2017 to 10/09/2017||2 days|
|Round – 2: Process of Seat Allotment||11/09/2017||1 day|
|Result Publish Round 2||12/09/2017||1 day|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 2nd Round||13/09/2017 to 20/09/2017||8 days|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||20/09/2017||–|
NEET Counselling – Cutoff for All India Quota Seats
|Category||Range of Marks||No.of applicants|
|ST – PWD||213-118||23|
|SC – PWD||209-130||75|
|OBC – PWD||213-210||10|
|Others – PWD||466-214||430|
NEET Counselling Step by Step Procedure 2017
Medical Counselling Committee will conduct the NEET 2017 Counseling once a year. Most of the people don’t know the process of NEET Counselling. For them, we have presented the complete details of Medical Entrance Test Counselling process. So, students who are interested in attending the National Eligibility Entrance Test Counselling can check the below process.
Major steps for NEET 2017 Counselling Procedure
- Candidates need to do Online Registration.
- Aspirants have to check the available choices.
- After selecting the choices, submit it.
- The Flexibility of Interchange of Choices.
- Availability of Choices Deletion.
- Mock Seat allotment is there for candidates.
- Facility of Choice Locking & Printing of Locked Choices.
Required Documents at the time of NEET Counselling
- Admit Cards issued by CBSE Board.
- Rank Card/Result issued by CBSE.
- Date of Birth Certificate ( SSC Certificate).
- All necessary educational certificates.
- 10th Certificate & Marks List.
- 12th Certificate & Marks List.
- Identity Proof.
- Provisional allotment letter.
- Eight Passport size photograph same as on the application form.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).