NEET Counselling 2018 details are provided below. Check the CBSE National Eligibility Entrance Test Counselling Process on this site. Get direct links to download the CBSE NEET Counselling dates list pdf. For more information such as NEET 2018 Counselling Eligibility Criteria, Medical Entrance Test Counselling Step by Step procedure, etc., go through the following sections of the page.
NEET 2017 Exam Details
- 1 NEET Counselling 2018 Registration @ www.cbseneet.nic.in
- 1.1 NEET UG Counselling Details – Required Documents
- 1.2 NEET PG Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2018
- 1.3 Download NEET 2018 Counselling Dates list
- 1.4 NEET 2018 Counselling – Cutoff for All India Quota Seats
- 1.5 NEET CBSE Counselling Step by Step Procedure 2018
NEET Counselling 2018 Registration @ www.cbseneet.nic.in
Searching for NEET UG Counselling Dates and procedure? Then you are at the right place of searching. Here we have provided the complete steps of NEET 2018 Counselling procedure. These steps will help you to get the complete idea about the counseling process for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 conducted by CBSE. Students who are going to join in MBBS/BDS courses have to qualify the NEET Exam. Recently Central Board of Secondary Education released the NEET 2018 Counselling dates. This is the great news for the students who are waiting for CBSE NEET PG Counselling. You can check Medical Entrance Test counseling details available on this page. Before attending the NEET CBSE Counselling, read the complete information either from here or from an official website. For further details regarding the CBSE National Eligibility Entrance Test Counselling stay tuned to this site.
CBSE is going to fill nearly 15% ALL India Quota seats through NEET exam. Candidates can use this opportunity to study higher educations. In the following sections, you can find the details of category wise cut off marks list, NEET Counselling Eligibility criteria, NEET Dental Counselling dates, & necessary documents at the time of certificate verification.
NEET UG Counselling Details – Required Documents
|Name of the Board||CBSE, Delhi|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Entrance Test or All India Pre Medical Test|
|Category||NEET 2018 Counselling|
|Rank wise Counselling dates||Updated Soon|
NEET PG Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2018
Students who are willing to attend the NEET 2018 Counselling must satisfy the CBSE board eligibility criteria. Here you can check the NEET 2018 counseling eligibility details like educational qualification and age limit.
The applicants should have the mentioned qualifications for attending the NEET counseling.
- Qualify either NEET.
- PCB Candidates: At least 50% marks in 10 + 2 examination
- General PH Contenders: At least 45% marks in 10 + 2 examination
- SC/ST/OBC Aspirants: At least 40% marks in 10 + 2 examination
The aspirants must have the following age limit as per CBSE rules.
- Minimum Age: 17 years as per 31/12/2018
- Maximum Age: 25 years
Download NEET 2018 Counselling Dates list
|Counselling Stages||Date & Month||Duration|
|Main Counselling Registration, Indicative Seat & Choice Filling||August 2018||4 days|
|Exercising of Choices & Locking||August 2018||1 day|
|Round – 1: Process of Seat Allotment||August 2018||1 day|
|Round 1: Result Publish||August 2018||1 day|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 1st Round||August to September 2018||6 days|
|Round 2: Exercising of Choices & Locking||September 2018||2 days|
|Round – 2: Process of Seat Allotment||September 2018||1 day|
|Result Publish Round 2||September 2018||1 day|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against 2nd Round||September 2018||8 days|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||September 2018||–|
NEET 2018 Counselling – Cutoff for All India Quota Seats
|Category||Range of Marks||No.of applicants|
|ST – PWD||213-118||23|
|SC – PWD||209-130||75|
|OBC – PWD||213-210||10|
|Others – PWD||466-214||430|
Candidates who have appeared for the NEET 2018 Exam can obtain the expected cutoff details on this page. We have provided the complete details regarding the Category Wise NEET Expected Cutoff Mark.. So, interested candidates can obtain the CBSE NEET Exam Cutoff Marks for all categories in the above table.
NEET CBSE Counselling Step by Step Procedure 2018
Medical Counselling Committee will conduct the NEET 2018 Counselling once a year. Most of the people don’t know the process of NEET Counselling. For them, we have presented the complete details of Medical Entrance Test Counselling process. So, students who are interested in attending the National Eligibility Entrance Test Counselling can check the below process.
Major steps for NEET 2018 Counselling Procedure
- Candidates need to do Online Registration.
- Aspirants have to check the available choices.
- After selecting the choices, submit it.
- The Flexibility of Interchange of Choices.
- Availability of Choices Deletion.
- Mock Seat allotment is there for candidates.
- Facility of Choice Locking & Printing of Locked Choices.
Required Documents at the time of NEET PG Counselling
- Admit Cards issued by CBSE Board.
- Rank Card/Result issued by CBSE.
- Date of Birth Certificate ( SSC Certificate).
- All necessary educational certificates.
- 10th Certificate & Marks List.
- 12th Certificate & Marks List.
- Identity Proof.
- Provisional allotment letter.
- Eight Passport size photograph same as on the application form.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).