NEET Eligibility Criteria 2018 available. CBSE released NEET Notification 2018. NEET is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MBBS and BDS courses all over the India. The candidates who seek admission into MBBS or Dental courses can check the NEET Eligibility 2018 here. After seeing the Eligibility criteria, apply Online for NEET exam 2018 on or before the last date.
NEET 2017 Exam Details
NEET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Are you planning to apply for NEET exam 2018? Then do it now because the Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE released NEET Notification. Through NEET exam, CBSE is inviting applications to fill MBBS and Dental seats in various Medical and BDS colleges all over India. So, the candidates who are going to apply for NEET exam can check the NEET 2018 Eligibility Criteria provided below.
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi conducts the NEET Exam. NEET 2018 exam is a goal for many students who want admissions into MBBS/ BDS courses in govt or Private colleges. Before applying for NEET exam, refer the Eligibility criteria on the official website. You can also find the details such as age limit, education qualification on our page. And Apply for NEET Exam 2018 on or before the last date. Bookmark our page for latest updates about NEET 2018 Exam.
NEET Exam 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).|
|Courses Offered||Medical and Dental.|
NEET Eligibility Conditions 2018
Before applying for NEET 2018 Exam, the candidate should refer the eligibility criteria. The education qualification and age limit will come under the NEET Eligibility criteria.
Required Education Qualification for NEET 2018 Exam
- The candidate who is appearing for the Intermediate exam and waiting for the 12th result. Or
- Senior Secondary Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 exam. Or
- Pre-degree/ Intermediate in Science from any recognized board/ university. Or
- After Passing the Higher secondary examination, a candidate qualified Pre-professional/ Pre-Medical exam in physics, chemistry, Biology. Or
- A candidate pursuing the first year of 3-year Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Bio-Technology from any recognized university.
- The candidate who passed B.Sc examination of an Indian University also eligible.
What is the Age Limit for NEET Exam?
For 15% All India Quota Seats:
- Applicant should complete minimum 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2016.
- The Maximum age limit 25 years on or before 31st December 2016.
For Seats under control of Universities/ States/ Institutions/ AFMC:
- Candidate must complete 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2016.
- The Upper age limit as per rules and regulations.
For more details about the NEET Exam, you can refer our page as we provide latest updates on NEET 2018 Exam. Or You can visit the official website.